Tour 6 days / 5 nights:
Exploring the Mekong river and Kratie region, special events at Wat Roka Kandal
|Day 1-3 Cruise ship TOUM TEAV from Phnom Penh to Kratie (full board).
- 10 cabins (7 doubles, 3 twin, each
3,20 x 2,20 m) with shower cubicle hot / cold water, WC)
Arrival in Kratie. Transfer to "Roka Kandal lodge" (or other accommodation in Kratie). Evening at leisure.Day 4
- Breakfast. Visit Kratie historical Museum about Khmer kingdom Sambhupura (7-8 centuries).
- Drive to Phnom Sombok hill with pagodas, viewing point.
- Visit Wat Roka Kandal pagoda with exhibition about traditional crafts.
- 16:00 departure by road to Kampi Irrawaddy dolphin viewing point, 15 km north of Kratie. 17:00-18:00 dolphin watching from viewing point or from a small boat. Return to hotel.
- Attend a special evening prayer (Pithy Sotthoar) and blessing ceremony (Prositthe Poar Chey) with Buddhist monks at Wat Roka Kandal. Day 5
- Breakfast. Second visit of Kampi dolphin viewing point.
- About 9:00 departure by boat to a village of Cham minority and local handicraft production. Return by boat to Kratie.
- Afternoon: Mekong cruise in small motor boats.
- Evening: Farewell special event with dances and dinner at Wat Roka Kandal.
This tour can be booked on individual basis for groups only. For more information and bookings please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org